We are looking for an ambitious Software Test Engineer that will be contributing to a challenging project for the printing industry.
- Experience in software validation
- Virtualization expertise is required
- Strong ownership, fast learner, logical thinking, and problem-solving attitude are mandatory
- Capability to work in parallel on multiple assignments in a cross-functional team, having an end user-oriented view
- Linux OS expertise is required
- Good experience with building frameworks for automation is preferred
- BS or MS in Engineering or Computer Science is preferred
- Reviewing and understanding functional requirements
- Creating test suites and cases for new features and developments
- Performing manual testing and developing test automation scripts
- Identifying bugs, improvements and possible fixes in the software
- Maintaining, updating and improving processes and procedures throughout testing lifecycle
- Working closely with development and product management to add value throughout the whole product cycle
Take advantage of this opportunity to move your career forward!
- Exciting projects!!
- A great and dynamic working environment
- Top-Tier Salaries and Benefits: private healthcare insurance, education benefits, professional training programs, dental subsidies, sport activities, performance bonuses … and more!!
- Modern New Facilities: work with the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs.
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.