We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join in our team for a project in collaboration with our main client. You will be working on a project which consists in developing and maintaining two web applications for managing Output Management Enterprise Servers. You need to be passionate, confident, with knowledge of software design patterns and with experience in building large, mission critical applications. We use mainly Java and Angular, but if you have experience in similar technologies, we would be happy to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or similar degree.
- At least 5 years development experience using Java / J2EE technology.
- Strong web development skills, preferably Angular.
- Skilled in Software Engineering process (requirements, development, testing, and support).
- Operational experience in Web Software Development and Backend development.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in designing and developing various APIs (RESTful / SOAP / Java).
- Experience with SQL (ex. MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MSSQL, etc.).
- Knowledge of Security and Vulnerability basis.
- Time and tasks management skills, ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Advanced level in English.
- Managing the complete software development process from conception to deployment.
- Design and develop new features or new components of the software product.
- Develop and maintain the quality of software product code.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and update the software.
- Collaborate with other members of the software development team.
- Involvement in all phases of software development and ensuring their execution in accordance with technical and business requirements.
- Offer “Level 3” support in product implementation projects.
We are offering
- Opportunity to build a career with us
- Exciting Projects to increase your development expertise
- Being part of a great and dynamic team together with other talented Software Professionals
- Benefits that currently include merit-based bonuses, education benefits, professional training programs, medical clinic services, dental subsidies, gym and sport activities memberships and more
- Highly professional environment in a new modern facilities providing the latest in technology, tools and equipment, modern offices and state-of-the-art labs
If you are qualified for this position, submit your CV now for immediate consideration.