We are looking for a good and passionate full stack software developer working for Life Science Industry, using professional equipment and tools, architecting, designing, implementing and unit testing different system functionalities for a web platform fulfilling biostore needs.
You will have the unique opportunity to contribute along US engineers and scientists to the development of solutions that revolutionize medical research & treatment techniques and instruments.
The ideal candidate should be a smart and open minded person, able to parse through functional requirements and technical design documents to come up with proper architecture and implementation to provide good software quality and support to our clients.
- Experience in software development with C# and DataBase is mandatory,
- WPF is nice to have
- Database development skills are mandatory (SQL Server, Oracle or other)
- OOP skills and SOLID principle with clean architecture are mandatory
- Strong ownership, Open mind, Fast learner and Logical thinking are mandatory
- Good English communication
- BS or MS in Engineering or Computer Science is preferred
- Reviewing and understanding the requirements
- Architecting, designing, coding and unit testing product functionalities
- Integrating software modules and third party apps
- Be a strong full-time contributor to the project, with minimum technical supervision
- Communicate with UK based customers